- Before submitting your abstract, please review carefully the Abstract Guidelines for Submission.
- Abstract submission will be open between March 25 and April 12, 2024.
- To be able to submit an abstract, the correspondence author must be registered for the conference.
3rd International Conference on Neurological Disorders and Neurorestoration
Hotel Istra-Neptun Brijuni Conference Center
May 9-12, 2024
Official language is English.
Certificate of attendance
A Certificate of attendance in pdf. format will be sent to the e-mail addresses of all registered participants after the Congress.
All registered participants with paid registration fee will receive official congress badges (ID cards) which they are obliged to wear for the entire duration of the Congress.
Letter of invitation
Organizing Committee will issue the Letter of Invitation upon request, to be used for visa application and for your employer. Please send your request to the Congress agency, contact person: Iva Šimunić, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• University of Zagreb School of Medicine
• Clinical Hospital Center Zagreb
• Croatian Society for Neuromuscular Disorders and Clinical Electromyoneurography
• Croatian Society for EEG and Clinical Neurophysiology
• Croatian Neurological Society
• Croatian Brain Council
• European Brain Council
Abstract Submission Details
Guidelines for submission
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Abstract Topic – abstracts must be allocated to a specific Theme.
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author so that the presenting author receives the correspondence about the abstract)
- Email address
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – limited to 20 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
(Please Note: Word count is affected when graphs/tables/images are added)
Although we offer you possibility to arrange your abstract in a way it suits the best to your topic, we advise that it covers following elements: Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- References are not obligatory and word count is affected by inclusion of references.
Abstract submitters’ declaration
Please declare the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a copyright license to reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the text of the Content on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- I understand that I must select a specific Theme for my abstract allocation. Although the committee will work hard to honor this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme under which the abstract was originally submitted.
1. M. Cudkowicz, Chief of Neurology Service, Harvard University, USA
2. S. Dickson, President of the European Brain Council
3. R. Milo, Chairman of the Neurology, Barzilai Medical Center, Israel
4. S. Lewandowski, Team Leader at the Clinical Neuroscience, Karolinska Institute, Sweden
5. L. Bužanska, Director of the Mossakowski Medical Research Centre, Poland
6. C. Nicaise, Team Leader, University of Namur, Belgium
7. P. Andjus, Team Leader, University of Belgrade, Serbia
8. E. Bilić, Head of the Department of Neurology, Croatia
… and many others
use right arrow to flip pages
REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Online registration via Registration form on the Congress web page
On-site registration will be possible during the Congress.
Participants – 450 EUR
Sponsor staff – 370 EUR
Registration fee includes:
• admission to all congress sessions, poster and exhibition areas
• congress materials
• points of professional chambers
• coffee and refreshments
• welcome cocktail on May 9, 2024
• congress dinner on May 11, 2024
The accommodation is organized in Hotels with special congressional prices.
- price at single room per room per day 217,00 €
- price at single room per room per day 227,00 €
Price includes accommodation per room per day on the base of half board (Thursday 09/05 – dinner; end, Sunday 12/05 – breakfast)) with all taxes included.
The accommodation reservation and payment is done through the congress agency Vivid Original Ltd. by filling the form on the congress web site: www.vivid-original.com/dogadjaj/neurorestauracija2024
After receiving the Accommodation Reservation Form, the Agency will send an offer for payment to the payer’s e-mail. The final accommodation booking will be considered after the payment has been received. Paying for other charges: mini bar, telephone, etc. at hotel reception.
/ Cancellation of booked accommodation is possible only in writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Companies interested in advertising their products in the congress exhibition and in the congress material, Final Program and Book of Abstracts, should contact the Congress agency Vivid Original.
Applications for participation, reservation of accommodation, payment of registration fees and accommodation, information for exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors, technical organization:
VIVID ORIGINAL d.o.o.
- Maksimirska cesta 112a, HR-10000 Zagreb, Hrvatska / Croatia
- Contact person: Iva Šimunić
- M +385 91 333 07 33
- @ firstname.lastname@example.org